My First Learn-To-Draw: Farm Animals: (25 Wipe Clean Activities + Dry Erase Marker) (My First Wipe Clean How-To-Draw) (Spiral bound)
With wipe clean pages, reusable dry erase exercises, and adorable baby animals on the farm, My First Learn-to-Draw activity workbooks are the perfect Christmas gift for ages 3-6!
- 25 wipe-clean activities in a reusable and durable wipe-clean format: each page can be drawn on again and again!
- One dry erase marker: for a ready-made drawing kit
- 4 simple steps: each drawing has four easy steps, perfect for ages 3-6 to follow
Introducing a brand new series of My 1st Learn-to-Draw books that encourage 3-6 year-olds to learn how to draw. With clearly-illustrated steps and space for the child to create their own drawings, this wipe-clean learning activity workbook helps budding young artists perfect their skills. Made a mistake? No problem! Wipe it away, and use your wipe clean marker that is included to start over again.
This Learn-to-Draw Farm Animals workbook features:
- 25 wipe-clean farm animal projects: perfect for kids who love cows, pigs, goats, and other cute farm animals
- Non-stop fun: specially designed reusable format provides endless hours of entertainment and screen-free time
- Vital skill building exercises: encourages creativity and confidence while helping children develop important motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- The perfect gift: makes a great holiday gift, Easter basket item, preschool or kindergarten craft, or birthday gift for girls and boys who have an interest in drawing!
Anna Madin is an experienced designer and writer of children's books, specializing in novelty, preschool, and activity formats. She leads the design team where she works in the historic city of Bath in England.
Charlotte grew up in sunny Staffordshire, UK and spent much of her childhood drawing and painting, collaging and doodling. There was never any question she wanted a career in design! She studied Surface Pattern Design at Staffordshire University and has worked in the greeting card industry for 17 years.